Germany is one of the best countries for an international student to study. Germany is home for some world class and best universities rank in the world so many international student desires to study in Germany. Here is what you can expect to study in Germany free.
Everyone is available to study free in Germany. Natives of German, Europeans students and non-European student can study in German with free of charge without pay tuition fees. This is almost available in all study programs in public universities. One thing that you need to catch if you come from non- EU country is you should have residence permit before arriving in the country and will need to finish the studies in Germany. Then, where you can study for free?
- Goethe University Frankfurt
- University of Duisburg Essen
- Technical University of Munich
- Ludwig Maximilian University Munich
- RWTH Aachen University
- Ruhr University Bochum
- University of Cologne
- University of Munster
- Universitat Hamburg
Germany is one of few countries in Europe that offer free for their international students, even if you did not come from the EU for example, Asia student. German believes that education should not manage such as commercial things therefore free access for higher education will impact economic growth and welfare to the greater population.
Is there any tuition fee when a study in Germany? Generally, the fee is free when you study in Germany. However, there are several exceptions that you also need to know.
- There are only public universities that fee tuition-free.
- German distinguish consecutive and non-consecutive master program. The consecutive program means you can enroll immediately after a finish a bachelor degree. The non-consecutive master program usually students that have years of work experience. The non-consecutive program usually cost for the tuition fees, even for a public university.
- Start from 2017, the public universities in state Baden-Wuttenberg is available to charge tuition fee from their non-EU/EEA students.